94 Answers is a game developed by the french company Scimob. It is called 94 percent because you have to find all the answers of the game which, if added, result into 94 percent as opposed to 100%. It is an interesting logic-trivia based game where for every single level of the game you are given 2 text questions (from different niches) and 1 picture and what you have to do is simply guess the correct answers.
Why is 94% so addictive?
This question has intrigued many people all over the world due to the enormous success of 94%. The developers have done a great job not only with this game but also with the 94 saga which contains 2 other popular games such as Word Academy, Math Academy & 94 Degrees.
Are there hints in the game?
The only reason why this site was launched was to provide at absolutely no costs all the 94 Answers,Cheats and Solutions. We totally believe that everyone is entitled to choose whether to pay for coins or not and since we’ve already solved all the game we would like to provide the game solutions below for free. There are no hidden costs at all, we promise! 🙂
There are various ways to find the answers you are looking for. Some Youtubers upload them on Youtube, whereas some others would also use Yahoo Answers to find solutions. Last but not least, try sharing your question on Facebook and see whether any of your friends might help you out.
How to Download the Game?
The game is available for all the platforms including Apple‘s iOS, Google‘s Play Store and also the Amazon Market. To download the game if you haven’t done so you are pleased to use the appropriate buttons below.
Latest 94% Answers
- 94% Vampire Picture
- 94% A job in which someone works outside
- 94% A number you memorize
- 94% A way parents punish kids
- 94% Steel Drums Picture
- 94% Clothing trends from the 80s
- 94% Something that has a shell
- 94% Water Aerobics Picture
- 94% Something you wheel around
- 94% You Google it
- 94% Tell a secret picture
- 94% Sports you do while seated
- 94% Shrimps Picture
- 94% An animal with a long tail
- 94% Something people do on rollercoasters
- 94% It sinks
- 94% It’s impossible
- 94% Toys picture
- 94% Something a parent can borrow from a child
- 94% A well known Spanish word
- 94% Test Picture
- 94% Things that need water
- 94% Flowers picture
- 94% It’s thin
- 94% Christmas decorations
- 94% Indian Food Picture
- 94% Styles of dance
- 94% Something you take fishing
- 94% The bigger the better
- 94% Coffee Mugs Picture