94 Answers is a game developed by the french company Scimob. It is called 94 percent because you have to find all the answers of the game which, if added, result into 94 percent as opposed to 100%. It is an interesting logic-trivia based game where for every single level of the game you are given 2 text questions (from different niches) and 1 picture and what you have to do is simply guess the correct answers.
Why is 94% so addictive?
This question has intrigued many people all over the world due to the enormous success of 94%. The developers have done a great job not only with this game but also with the 94 saga which contains 2 other popular games such as Word Academy, Math Academy & 94 Degrees.
Are there hints in the game?
The only reason why this site was launched was to provide at absolutely no costs all the 94 Answers,Cheats and Solutions. We totally believe that everyone is entitled to choose whether to pay for coins or not and since we’ve already solved all the game we would like to provide the game solutions below for free. There are no hidden costs at all, we promise! 🙂
There are various ways to find the answers you are looking for. Some Youtubers upload them on Youtube, whereas some others would also use Yahoo Answers to find solutions. Last but not least, try sharing your question on Facebook and see whether any of your friends might help you out.
How to Download the Game?
The game is available for all the platforms including Apple‘s iOS, Google‘s Play Store and also the Amazon Market. To download the game if you haven’t done so you are pleased to use the appropriate buttons below.
Latest 94% Answers
- 94% An invention that changed the world
- 94% Chess Game Picture
- 94% Yoga Picture
- 94% A common wedding gift
- 94% A food you crack open to eat
- 94% Something that needs wind to function
- 94% You have more than two of these on your body
- 94% A typical souvenir
- 94% A food with a country/nationality in its name
- 94% Astronaut Picture
- 94% Something you find in a courtroom
- 94% Something you don’t want to see when camping
- 94% A bowl from which you don’t eat
- 94% Test Picture
- 94% Shopping Center Picture
- 94% An Asian language
- 94% Something kids do at a sleepover
- 94% You get nervous before doing this
- 94% Cowboy Picture
- 94% Famous redheads
- 94% A place youd hide something
- 94% Something that you pop
- 94% Cutting Banana Picture
- 94% Watch Fix Picture
- 94% You eat it by the slice
- 94% Tattoo Picture
- 94% Something you worry you forgot to do before leaving home
- 94% Karate Sword Picture
- 94% Another word for zero
- 94% Something a cowboy wears